No products in the cart.
Each 2NDSKIN luxe leather garment is created by a master craftsman, adding style to your wardrobe for many years.
Our leathers are chosen for their longevity, quality and delicate feel.
Leather is a natural material and slight imperfections in colour and texture are not a fault, they simply add to the uniqueness of each piece.
All leather items can last a lifetime, just remember to treat well!
Follow these simple steps and your 2NDSKIN leather piece will always impress:
- PURCHASE a great surface protector.
- DO NOT expose leather to direct sunlight or any heat source for prolonged periods of time, store your leather in a cooler temperature environment.
- DO NOT get wet! Leather absorbs water quickly and can destroy it. If your leather piece does get wet simply allow it to air dry completely before hanging. Do not use a blow dryer on your leather piece or place in a dryer.
- DO NOT spray hairspray or perfume while wearing your leather items.
- DO NOT store leather in plastic, it can’t breathe!
- DO store your leather pieces in a temperate environment using your breathable 2NDSKIN dust bag.
- STORAGE we recommend hanging your leather jacket on a well-shaped hanger to maintain its shape. Fold your leather bottoms.
- PLAN a yearly professional clean.