No products in the cart.
1. In General In these Terms and Conditions “we” and “us” mean 2NDSKIN the Website Owner, and “you” means you the customer or site visitor. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before placing any orders on www.2ndskinonline.com. These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between you and us for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The contract may not be altered unless agreed to by us in writing or via email. Please direct all enquires for Online Purchases to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at 1-2 days for us to respond to your enquiry. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time.
3. Terms of Sale By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. The range of online products may vary from those available in our Bali boutique. If you wish to enquire about a style your have seen but cannot find online please email email@example.com. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Shipping page for further information. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- Our Contract When you place an order via our online checkout process, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Once payment has been received your order will be processed. Once dispatched, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from us with your tracking information. You can log on to https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track to track your package all the way to you!
- Pricing 2NDSKIN always seeks to list products at competitive prices. We reserve the right to change prices for products displayed on our online site at any time. Advertised prices are in Australian Dollars. Sometimes typographical or human errors may occur, in which case we will try our best to quickly rectify. We do reserve the right to correct any pricing errors, inaccuracies or omissions and change or update information at anytime without prior notice.
- Currency All prices shown are in Australian Dollars.
- Colours and Availability Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, human errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods in which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. The colours of products and or the leather will sometimes vary, depending on the quality and make of your viewing device.
- Payment can be made using PayPal, Afterpay, Credit Card or Direct Deposit via PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as your order has been submitted. In the event that your order cannot be filled a refund for the full purchase amount will be processed immediately. By placing an order online you are confirming that the credit card you are using belongs to you. All credit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation checks by the card issuer.
- Discount Codes Promotional discount codes – We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue. These T&Cs relate to all 2NDSKIN promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated)
- Only one promotion code can be used per order
- Maximum pre-discount spend limit of $1000 applies per order
- Selected item exclusions may apply
- A promotion code can’t be used after an order has been placed
4. Exchanges and Refund
2NDSKIN wants you to be happy and in love with your Leather purchase. You may return your 2NDSKIN online purchase for an online exchange of size or online store credit note (valid for 6 months).
All return requests must be made within 5 days from successful delivery of your online order and must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful return requests are eligible for either an Exchange or an Online Store Credit.
Size exchanges are subject to product availability.
Online Store Credits issued will be to the value of your original purchase item(s).
All postage and or all shipping fees incurred by the customer are non refundable. Credit notes will be valid for a period of up to 6 months.
2NDSKIN does NOT REFUND for change of mind.
Every measure has been taken to ensure that all 2NDSKIN items are of the highest quality and every item is subject to a thorough Quality Control Check. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item or an incorrect order, please contact us at email@example.com, no longer than 5 days after date of delivery.
Before You Return
Please ensure item(s) have not been worn and are in their original packaging.
Posting Your Return
Customers will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details on their Return Request.
All returns must be sent to our Sydney address for assessment. Address information will be supplied once we have received the Return Request via email.
(IMPORTANT: please do not send any items to our Bali shop address in Indonesia, as the postal system can be very unreliable).
Once you have posted your return, please email email@example.com with the postal tracking number so we can ensure the parcel arrives to us in a timely manner.
Any and all returns sent back without written authorisation from 2NDSKIN will not be accepted or processed.
Any and all returns sent back at are the customer’s own risk.
2NDSKIN is not liable for parcels that are lost in transit.
Please note: ALL Returns postage will be that of the customer’s own expense and will not be reimbursed.
What Happens Next?
When we have received your returns parcel, please allow our team 4 business days for returns processing.
Once your return has been assessed and approved, we will either ship out your Exchange size request or issue your 2NDSKIN Online Store Credit.
We do NOT exchange/credit any sale items, unless deemed faulty by us.
Sale items include: flash sales, one off sales, any time an item is sold under the RRP price (being marked down) etc.
5. Complaints We want you to be happy with the items you order. Please email us if you have any complaints or comments, we will try our best to resolve for you.
6. Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
7. Waiver If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
8. Credit card fraud Whilst 2NDSKIN employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, 2NDSKIN will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an un-authorised manner.